Every Friday I bring home a ton of work to do....lesson plans, activities to construct, papers to grade, etc. I have high hopes and the best of intentions and then it's Saturday night and I haven't even had a chance to bring the bags in from the car. So, what do I do with my weekends? Let's see, helping Blake pack for campout, taking dinner to Ashley who's at school working on show choir, dinner with girlfriends, snuggling with Scott, picking up birthday gift for sister I visit teach, breakfast with Scott, grocery store, bank, laundry...lots and lots of laundry, clean house, movie with friend, pick up Blake from campout, make dinner, help with Science Fair, blah, blah, blah. And before I know it it's Monday morning and I am not any further prepared than I was on Friday. I am usually very grumpy Saturday nights and wonder what the heck I'm thinking working full time. Then I get to school and greet my 2nd graders and know I'm where I should be. It's not their fault I'm so disorganized. I'm very blessed to have a job that allows me to be home when my children are home and allows me to feel like I'm making a small difference in the world.
February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment