Tomorrow is my wonderful husband's birthday. He will be 42 years young. Here are 42 reasons why he is the greatest man alive in no particular order: 1. He is kind 2. I can trust him 3. He is so wise 4. He is so smart 5. He makes the bed every morning 6. He has a great sense of humor, he always makes me laugh, which leads to 7. I love his laugh 8. I love his dimples when he smiles 9. He built a beautiful house 10. He can fix almost anything 11. I love his hugs 12. He is respectful to his parents 13. He's forgiving 14. I love his testimony 15. When I have a bad day he buys me DeBrands chocolate 16. He is physically very strong 17. He supported my decision to go back to school 18. He always supports me in my callings 19. I think his tractor's sexy 20. He loves to build with LEGOs 21. He is a figurer outer 22. He has a great relationship with Ashley 23. He is teaching Blake to be responsible 24. He helps the kids with homework 25. He is loyal to his work 26. He works hard to provide for our family now and in the future 27. He never falls asleep when I'm talking to him 28. I like that he's built like the Purdue Boilermaker 29. He is an excellent wood chopper 30. He builds amazing campfires 31. He is well armed to protect his family 32. He takes me to chick flicks 33. He loves me despite my many faults 34. He puts up with my mood swings 35. He doesn't complain when I bring home carryout again 36. He hates to lose 37. He still has many of his games from childhood 38. He takes good care of his things 39. He takes care of me when I'm sick 40. Did I mention he gives the best hugs 41. He was able to teach me Algebra--no small feat 42. He rarely loses his temper
I don't know how I have been so blessed to have such a wonderful husband. Being married to him for eternity is a wonderful thought. Happy Birthday, Scott.
February 21, 2009
42
Posted by The Braun Family at 2/21/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment