January 17, 2009

Perfect Saturday

My day started out great with actually being able to sleep in. That never happens! I didn't wake up until 8:40 when Scott's dad called. I had a morning appointment for a much-needed pedicure. It was heavenly. After that I met some friends for lunch at the mall. It was so fun getting together with the girls from the school I taught at the last two years. I found out one of them was engaged, which is very exciting. We talked and laughed and sympathized with our teaching joys and woes. After everyone went their separate ways I did some shopping. JcPenney had great sales and I was excited to find jeans for $4 and shirts for $2 for Blake. They were in perfect condition! I love when that happens. Sadly, no snow pants or snow boots were found. All in all it was a great day. I'm only wishing I had remembered my camera so I could look back on this day when life gets crazy.

0 comments: