August 25, 2009

Last Days of Summer

So, with only a couple weeks of summer left, Blake and I realized that we could no longer wait around for Scott and Ashley to get some time off so we took matters into our own hands. Dragging my brother Josh and his wife Katie along we headed for Wisconsin Dells. We stayed at the Kalahari resort and had a blast!!!! Blake and Josh had a great time at the water park, theme park, and bowling. I was so glad I had brought a playmate for Blake. Katie and I had fun too, but we enjoyed the more relaxing parts of the resort. Drifting down the lazy river, sitting in the whirlpool, going to the spa, was more my cup of tea. Although we wished Scott and Ashley were there, we had a great adventure.


Josh and Katie

My new pedicure

One of the waterslides


Blake turned into a fish and dragging him away from the water was not an easy task.




0 comments: