A few weeks ago my sister-in-law mentioned she had a friend with season tickets to the Colts games but wanted to sell them. She asked if Blake and I were interested and we said duh! YES!!! So, checking the schedule we found that the only non-Sabbath game was a preseason game against the Eagles. It worked out really well since it was a Thursday and school hadn't started yet. So, we hopped in the Rendezvous and off we went. I was a little apprehensive about finding my way and dealing with traffic and parking, but it all went smoothly without incident.
The game was AMAZING!!!! I couldn't believe I was watching Peyton Manning, Joseph Addai, and the rest of the Colts IN PERSON!!!!!! I think I took pictures of the whole 1st quarter. Every time I looked on the field and saw the Colts lining up for a play I would get so excited that they were right there. The seats were great and we were surrounded by Colts fans who weren't obnoxious and rude, but very loyal. We could scream our lungs out and noone cared. Scott tends to shy away from me during such events because I do tend to get a little carried away. I guess I'm just a tad competitive and get too into it at times. But, Blake is just like me and we had a great time. Our team won the game and there was much rejoicing.
Now, what's next on my bucket list?




0 comments:
Post a Comment