October 6, 2008

In retrospect


In retrospect to my previous blog, I think my adrenaline got the best of me and I allowed it to overshadow a wonderful conference weekend. I loved being with my family and watching conference. I love to hear the words of hope and comfort and peace. It can make for a long weekend watching all sessions, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Watching the Colts with Blake is my tradition with him, while watching Saturday sessions of conference is my tradition with Ashley. The four of us tuning in together on Sunday is the best! What a blessing it is to have a living prophet in these perilous times.

2 comments:

The Bodily Family said...

So I am way behind on my blogging. I have been negligent on my postings and stalking. I really enjoyed conference too. We were all cuddled up in a pile of blankets and pillows in front of our computer to watch it. The boys are finally old enough to hold still through most of it. Great Posts!!!

the skeans family blog said...

Love your posts...I was so drugged up from allergy stuff I slept thru first 3 talks on Sunday. Ugh..but I dvrd them!