October 24, 2008

The Harvest is In












After weeks and weeks of being a farm widow, the harvest is finally complete. Note that I didn't say they were done farming--Scott is always quick to point out that the farmwork is never done. However, there won't be such a huge push with late nights and breakneck pace. We even might get to go away for a weekend sometime soon. I love the farm, but it can be exhausting. Scott loves it though and would gladly give up his day job to farm full time. Thanks for all the prayers for rain during the summer and prayers for Scott's safety this fall.



3 comments:

The Bodily Family said...

Yeah!!!! I take it the harvest was good this year. Time for a little play.

Anonymous said...

I remember your widow days and evenings! ugh...glad there is and end soon!! Smile and live large. texas is so nice right now...no rain...no heat just warm 80's ...loving it!!! I jusy planted my pansies...look awesome!! Thinking of you!!!

The Braun Family said...

Actually, it was a pretty lousy harvest. But, it would have been worse without prayers for rain.

Weather here....calling for snow tomorrow