Not quite sure what the deal is, but I have a serious case of the blahs. Extremely tired, no matter how early I go to bed. I don't want to go anywhere or do anything. Just want to curl up with a good book and pretend I'm not home. I miss my friends that have moved away. I miss my friends from the school I was at the past two years. I miss my sister Holly. I miss having Scott home. Boo hoo! Poor me. I think I'll go eat worms.
October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
You know what the solution to the blahs is. . .come visit me!!! I miss you too.
Sorry you have the blahs........been there a few times myself..last year and maybe earlier in year. I do miss Indiana...yes I said it. Maybe not the state but def. 19 years of great friends. These new ones are okay. Keep thinking good thoughts and egt out of the blahs!!
Post a Comment