May 28, 2009

Indiana Beauty


Welcome! I love this little frog peeking out.

I wish I could remember what these are called. I bought them last year and would love a few more around the house.


Pretty, pretty flowers


Until yesterday our slice of heaven was a little drab. The fields were brown and the flowers were lackluster. But, we had a wonderful gentle rain that changed all that. In just a few short hours the corn and bean seedlings burst from the ground and now all the fields are beautiful, neat rows. My flower bed in the front of the house is just bursting with beautiful blooms. I really am not very good at growing things. I tend to forget to weed and water. Plus I don't take the time to make sure the plants can adapt to growing in clay. But, over the years I have found a few favorites that despite my worst efforts will make me look good.








0 comments: