O.K., so a couple weeks ago we had our school book fair. The "deal" was buy 4 get 1 free. They were ready to close up shop and I was frantically looking for my "freebie" when I stumbled across this book. I hadn't read any of the Pigeon books (evidently I'm behind the times) but it looked cute. I started reading and it wasn't long before I was laughing out loud. It is a hoot! I bought it, brought it home to share with the fam then took it in to share with my class. By the end the class and I were laughing so hard I had tears streaming down my face. I am now ready to buy all the Pigeon books and anything else this great author writes. It's amazing what you can do with a few simple words and brilliant, simple illustrations. I would love to have his talent! If you're ever feeling blue pick up this book it will cure what ails you!
April 20, 2009
Laugh out loud funny!
Posted by The Braun Family at 4/20/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Now I have to go get this book. I have not read them yet. I wish I'd read this before our book fair.
Post a Comment