The last few years I've faced quite the quandry about the Christmas tree. Since we are in Florida over the holidays I am less motivated to put it up. I've basically done it to keep up the tradition and satisfy my Blake who loves the tree. This year I came up with a little compromise. Thanksgiving/Christmas was at our house so I wanted decorations, but the tree would have left less room for all the bodies that would be here. So I bought a wreath and decorated it with our most precious ornaments and lights. I love it! Scott and Ashley love it too, Blake is undecided. I just hope he won't need counseling later in life because his mom picked convenience over tradition. Oh, the guilt of motherhood. So, what's your opinion?
December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Looks fab! But...he will remember this and bring it up in the future!!! LOL many many times...and yes someday he might have ussiues...oh well.
oh yes...polings have all major family in south oh ish
We love it!! I might go that route one day soon...
It took me a few years to talk Dave into a fake tree instead of live. He complained for a couple of years but we have save so much money by not buying live trees he doesn't complain anymore. It's your tradition and someday Blake will insist on a wreath on his door.
Post a Comment