So maybe it's not what most people would consider a sports car, but it's close enough for me! After a long search and many years of mini-van and suvs I fell in love with the 2010 LaCrosse. It is awesome! Scott wanted it to have the bigger engine which meant that it came with almost all the options- leather, sunroof, gps, heated/cooled seats, etc., etc., etc. My goal is to learn one new button/gadget a week. It is so fun to drive that Scott may get a call and find out I've driven across country. Love it! Love it! Love it! Happy Anniversary, Birthday, Valentines, Easter, Christmas to me :) Hmmmm, what's next on my bucket list?
March 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Yea for knocking off one from the bucket list!!!! Cool mamma cool---be real cool. How fun for you... I am still feeling out my feelers as to what I want to drive next. It sure is exhausting.
Post a Comment