November 25, 2008

8 Favorite Things

I've been tagged by Holly (whatever that means) so here goes:

8 favorite TV shows I love to watch:

  • Friends,
  • Mad About You,
  • My Boys
  • Everybody Loves Raymond,
  • Frasier,
  • I Love Lucy,
  • the Dick Van Dyke show,
  • Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders--making the team (don't ask me why, I don't know)

    8 favorite restaurants:
  • Carrabas,
  • Cebollas,
  • Panera,
  • Lonestar,
  • Club Soda,
  • Casa Grille,
  • Munchie Emporium (the new one on Dupont)
  • Don Chavez

    8 things that happened yesterday:
  • drove Blake to school--carefully, due to icy roads
  • taught 2nd grade,
  • cleaned and organized my classroom until after dark in preparation for a district-wide principals meeting being held in my room the next morning,
  • met my husband for dinner at Lonestar,
  • helped Blake with homework,
  • grilled Ashley on her new beau (Dave, we'll need a background check),
  • checked emails,
  • fell asleep watching t.v.

    8 things I am looking forward to:
  • a four day weekend,
  • Thanksgiving with family,
  • Florida,
  • Disney,
  • Colts game,
  • Christmas,
  • sleep,
  • retirement

    8 things on my wish list:
  • Three day weekends
  • Cruise with husband
  • New dining room set
  • Ballroom dancing lessons with Scott (yeah, that'll happen)
  • Free time to read or scrap,
  • Blake would not procrastinate projects till last minute
  • Ashley will get in to BYU
  • A trip to visit Holly (Holly, we should combine our visit with our cruise wish)

    8 people I am tagging:
  • Susan
  • Suzy
  • Suzan
  • Carlene
  • Summer
  • April
  • Macy
  • Joan

2 comments:

The Bodily Family said...

I'm all over a cruise with you guys. That would be awesome. I hear they teach dance lessons on them too. :)

the skeans family blog said...

I will have to think hard about being tagged. Right now...too many other crazy stuff going on ...